Job description / Role
Infrastructure Site Support Analyst is responsible for assisting with Onsite Infrastructure Support / LAN / WAN help desk administration activities, including network maintenance, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks.
• Diagnose and resolve problems through troubleshooting and basic analysis, escalate issues as appropriate
• Participate in testing activities, including the creation and execution of basic test scripts
• Apply comprehension of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing objectives
• Assess the applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
• Exchange ideas and information in a concise and clear manner
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• Responsible for overall management and security of Site Comms/Tech Rooms
• Ensure 100% support in Project management, Vendor management, Asset Management, Network / Voice & Site management.
• Previous relevant experience preferred
• Ability to develop projects required for design of metrics, analytical tools, benchmarking activities and best practices
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
• Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
• Demonstrated knowledge of operational process changes and improvement
About the Company
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Citi has been present in the Middle East and North Africa since 1955 and conducts business in 16 countries in MENA of which 12 have in-country presence. It offers full scale corporate and investment banking services in Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Jordan, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan and maintains a representative office in Iraq. Citi's institutional capabilities in the region include Treasury & Trade Solutions, Corporate & Investment Banking, Capital Markets Origination, Global Markets and Islamic Banking.
Present in the United Arab Emirates since 1964, when the bank opened its first branch in Dubai, Citi has been known ever since for delivering excellence while consistently bringing world-class banking products and services to the local market. Citibank, the consumer banking arm of Citi, is currently a major player in the UAE's credit card market and a leading provider of Wealth Management and Consumer Credit services. Citibank's branch network in the UAE includes and a network of 60 ATMS located at various commercial centers across the UAE.