Job description / Role
Key Accounts Manager, Kerastase
• Key Account Manager will be responsible for driving sell-out, growing market share & managing P&L down for the specified region.
• Maintaining strong business relationships with key accounts in order to grow customer business and enhance L'Oréal business through implementing annual joint business plan.
• Maximizing profitability of the accounts managed and achieving or exceeding set targets on volume, value, distribution and brand presence in line with divisional strategy.
• Effective, timely, and accurate contribution for developing joint business plans.
• Effective and timely implementation of the Commercial strategy in line with the company’s strategy.
• Budget Management & Forecasting. Manage all lines of the P&L.
• Identify customer trends and customer buying behaviors at Key Accounts to develop plans with Marketing and Trade Marketing team to maximize profit for the organization's product line.
• Partner with Marketing & Trade Marketing team for development of category projects.
• Achieve planned / forecasted secondary sales number
• Achieves and builds the channel/group of accounts
• Identify new business opportunities which deliver value for both L'Oréal & the customer
• Builds a strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s & ensure agreed service level targets are maintained for accounts.
• Coordinate with cross functional team such as TM, merchandising team/ education, & BA manager in order to identify the GAPs and improve sell-out.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.