Job description / Role
The expert will undertake the following tasks:
* Coordinate with other team members and help team leader / deputy team leader to develop a detailed work plan and implementation schedule.
* Assist the team in Civil design reviews including but not limited to foundations and structures.
* Assist International procurement specialist in technical and financial evaluation of bids by contributing preparation of draft Technical Bid evaluation report (TBER) and Financial Bid Evaluation Report (FBER) in accordance with ADB's procurement guidelines.
* Supervise and monitor the site civil activities.
* Civil works of the projects and ensure adherence to project safety plan and quality assurance plan.
* The expert should have Bachelors or higher degree in Civil engineering
* 15 years of total professional experience
* Â Atleast10 years in Design of Power plants which preferably include at least two Super Critical Coal-fired power plants with at least 600MWÂ capacity.
* Site based experience on Power plants which preferably include at least two Super Critical Coal-fired power plants with at least 600MWÂ capacity.
* The expert should preferably have previous experience in Developing countries in the region
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald’s uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.