Job description / Role
Regional Sales Manager - South
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelez International.
In Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelez International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Responsible to deliver sales, distribution and display targets.
• Negotiate and implement annual agreement covering discount, display, promotions and annual sales targets
• Effective management of the territory and distributors network ensuring targeted ROI on investment
• Execute channel strategy, winning POB plans
• Manage, train and develop sales team
• Implement sales force automation plan
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Master's degree / MBA in Sales & Marketing
• Knowledge of territory and accounts
• Leadership, interpersonal,
• Team building skills
• Highly customer focused.
• Negotiating and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Urdu and any regional language
• 5+ years with proven sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets history in a similar assignment within the FMCG or food industry.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.