Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will deliver on the medium- to long-term (9-12 months) forecast of material requirements to suppliers and activities related to mid- to long-term material requirements for assigned suppliers/materials across the region. You also track the contract coverage position and raise any new requisitions to procurement and identify risks and opportunities in medium-term material supply plans and drive dialogue and escalation.
How you will contribute
- Develop short- and long-term materials planning for items produced internally and externally
- Meet your KPIs including (but not limited to) raw/pack inventory levels, compliance to schedule (CTS), material write off
- Perform root-cause analysis for continuous improvement of the plan
- Maintain the integrity of system data and information for supply/materials planning
- Partner with procurement for material optimization
- Support and implement improvements in the planning arena to improve customer fill rate, inventory targets, and waste reduction to meet company KPIs
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in FMCG/CPG environment, preferably food or other fast moving, dynamic industry where shelf life is a constraint
- Experience in an IBP/S&OP environment
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on the key priorities and improving the plan
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills - and able to understand and interpret data
- Team player who can work with many other functions on a daily basis
More about this role
KSA Replenishment & Fulfilment
- The role of the Replenishment Planner will work closely with Demand & supply planners to ensure correct replenish by DC.
- The role will ensure that local and imported range SKU's coverage are within the agreed boundaries.
- The Replenishment Planner will track the incoming shipments of middle east from different sources through monitoring shipments' status, managing the weekly coverage meeting with Product Supply, Inbound Logistics and Demand Planning teams.
- The Replenishment Planner will take decisions such as diversion of shipments from a depot to another and or shipping cross-regional & will be responsible for the stock availability across the depots in KSA
- The Replenishment Planner will monitor the ageing profile of the stock on hand and liaise with Demand Planning team to work on liquidation plans and send right signal to product supply and source units.
- The Replenishment Planner will be responsible to review the stocks availability within the monthly IBP cycles and define the constraints to be integrated within the monthly forecast.
- The Replenishment Planner will identify root causes of availability gaps to ensure corrective actions are in place.
Pakistan CLD specialist
- Maintain and build Customer relationship to achieve excellent interface between Mondelez Supply Chain and our distributors. Implement Customer Logistic Development programmes and strategies. Collaborate on productivity and waste management projects.
- Drive attainment of business processes through best industry leading practices and common design development.
- Lead innovation, training, implementation, support, and assessment of business applications and related business processes for Customer Service & Logistics function in the region.
As well, managing and coordinating multiple small or medium size country projects within the Pakistan region.
- Participate in large subprojects within global projects representing CS&L Pakistan.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Degree level qualification.
- Proficiency in IS and planning systems
- 5+ year's commercial experience in Supply Chain and Demand / Supply planning.
- Strong English language skills
- Supply Planning
- Liaison Skills with different stakeholders
- Numerate and Technical skills to ensure robustness and integrity of the data produced.
- Strong Communication and Influencing Skills with good commercial awareness and with the ability to challenge when needed.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Manage stock movement between depots and proactively divert shipments with support of log ops to ensure stock availability on-time.
- Monitor SOH to ensure stocks are in line with boundaries along with DP and PS teams
- Manage/track inventory flows and performance.
- Monitoring the healthiness of stock ensuring FEFO is followed and slow / non-moving SKU's are rotated in a way to avoid waste.
- Taking into account the warehouses maximum capacities while maintaining boundaries and managing the shipments especially during seasonal volume build-up.
- Daily Product Availability & MSL Reports, Weekly Coverage Report, Monthly ageing Profile Report, Ageing profile Alerts for ME plants and DC's.
- Support in driving the CLD/CSL agenda through collaboration with distributors and cross functional teams.
- Identify areas of improvement in the End-to-End Supply Chain from plants to distributors.
- Drive productivity and waste management initiatives as assigned.
- Business process alignment and optimization mainly by decreasing the manual work load as much as possible
- Continuously develop and improve all systems and business processes within CS& L through benchmarking within Mondelez. Identify and adapt best practice or if needed develop new processes through innovation and business understanding.
Relocation Support Available?
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, Africa and Pakistan serves 70 markets from our operations in 16 countries. We have more than 4,000 employees across this dynamic region producing high-quality products at 11 manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling global and local brands like Oreo and Tom Tom biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Lunch Bar chocolate, Tang and Cadbury Bournvita powdered beverages, Clorets, Trident and Chappies gum, and Halls candy. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.