Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organisation that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in over 50 cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018. Read more about us here and here .
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a sales professional to join our regional sales team as Sales Executive covering the UAE. This individual will drive the development and implementation of sales programs targeting prospective customers, current customers and other key contacts vital to generating sales opportunities. This person will be the central point of contact within their region and must be comfortable with ambiguously defined problems, challenges, and can balance thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
- Implement an agreed sales plan.
- Deliver revenue against pre-defined targets and objectives.
- Understand buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for ground transportation purchases.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional resources, such as marketing, sales management, technical support etc to ensure a transparent and co-ordinated approach in the region.
- Provide a regular reporting to ensure other team members as well as operations and corporate support are fully informed of the latest actions and information.
- Travel on regular basis and with limited supervision.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with our targeted customers and partners.
- Educate customers and prospects on our propositions and services.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
Additional qualifications include:
- 3 years Experience in sales and business development with minimum 2 years of active account/sales management
- Min 3 year experience in Pakistan.
- University Degree/ Bachelor Degree in Economics, BA, Engineering from a reputable university
- Superior oral/written communication & listening skills
- Ability to solve problems and act quickly
- Technical savvy
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive - Construction Industry
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Sales/Customer Care Representative