Job description / Role
Main Purpose of the Job
The Principal serves as the educational leader of the school. He / she is expected to inspire and motivate all members of the school community to ensure that all students are engaged in high quality learning opportunities that are aligned to the school's philosophy. The ideal candidate must have international experience in the education sector.
Technical / Professional Leadership
• Develop, implement, and evaluate the International Baccalaureate Program's curriculum, schedule, philosophy, goals, and objectives reflecting school
• Promotes, participates in and supports on-going professional learning and development that is directly linked to student pro
• Demonstrates leadership through engaging with staff and sharing knowledge about effective teaching and learning
• Fosters a professional learning community within which staff members are encouraged to be reflective practitioners engaging with research, and feedback on their professional practic
• Ensures the use of best practices for assessment, and analyses and acts upon evidence on student learning to maximize learning for all student
• Analyses and makes effective, timely responses to school self-review, external audits, and outcomes of student learning
• Focuses in particular on success in learning for students with special education needs, and students at risk of not succeeding at school
• Provides professional direction to the work of others by encouraging vision and innovation in classroom practice and school organisation
• Reflects on own Performance Appraisal and demonstrates a commitment to own on- going learning in order to improve performance.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
• Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
In return, you will receive:
• Monthly gross salary is USD 2,700 -3,600.
• Accommodation Allowance
• Transportation Allowance
• 60 days annual leave
• Medical Insurance
For more information or to apply, please apply online.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results