Job description / Role
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelez International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
ISC Budget Preparation for BU
- Acts as first point contact for Supply Chain costs
- Highlight the Risks and Opportunities to ISC costs
- Coordinate the preparation of the Budgets with Finance and plant Heads and on time reporting
- Ensure High Quality Data to support decision making
- Month end Closing & KPI preparation
- Ensure Mondelez KPI definitions are implemented
- Recommend solutions for improvement of KPI's
- Update of the monthly supply chain deck
- Decrease manual workload and automate the Supply chain deck.
- Submit month end and year end reports to Finance
Productivity Reporting & Tracking
- Responsible for tracking and reporting for productivity projects
- Understand all key projects, monthly tracking template, responsibilities and collate data for monthly submission
- Play a lead role in Productivity workshops
Stock & Freight Control
- Stock Reconciliations are correct and investigate any variances
- Minimize stock losses stores and at plant
- Ensure adequate financial controls exist in day to day supply chain operations
- Coordinate with Finance for any excess / short accruals and adjust price models as necessary
- Responsible for all the cost analysis projects
- Key role in inventory optimization projects
Knowledge including: education, qualifications and training
- University degree in Finance or Business
- Fluent English speaker
- Advanced MS Excel /Access Skills
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to "multi-task".
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability of establish short and long term goals
- Good business knowledge and exposure to Finance and Commercial
- 2-3 years experience in Controlling
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.