Job description / Role
Sr. Territory Sales Officer - Islamabad
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will develop professional relationships with our customers and optimize base sales, NPD & promotions. You will ensure great visibility in retailers and delivery of sales capabilities. Your drive will lead you to deliver the field KPI's and hit your annual objectives
How you will contribute
- Ensure a maximum visual impact and an optimum shelf availability through merchandising techniques.
- Implement and monitor promotional activities.
- Point of buying materials placement and implementation.
- Report on activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Sales experience required, preferably FMCG/CPG
- Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
- Education / Certifications: Graduate / MBA
- No Relocation support available
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.