Job description / Role
At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing platform and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 90+ cities across 13+ countries and host over 15 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Join us in building a world-class institution in the Middle East and experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, to improve people's lives
ABOUT THE ROLE
Supreme Customer Service is fundamental at Careem, and we want to wow our Captains every time! The purpose of the Supply Associate role is to assist the local Operations teams in doing just that. You will be responsible for making bold decisions and working in an agile way in order to deliver a first class service working in a multi-skilled position across 3 different areas of the Training, Captain Support Peak Management. As a supply associate, you'll be working on multiple projects at once and managing your time to ensure your deadlines are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintain strong relationships with all Captains
- Promoting the organization with existing Limousine suppliers in the region
- Support your team in hitting our growth targets. We want as many people as possible to enjoy our services
- Support your team in the execution and development of efficient partnerships, and the deployment of creative campaigns
- Contribute to monthly city marketing plan which encompasses promotions, partnerships, stunts, and new products/features to increase revenue and boost trip growth
- Manage customer activation as well as retention campaigns, from planning to execution and reporting in order to help deliver our main KPI: downloads, sign-ups, churn, daily trips
- Ensuring our Captains follow the Careem quality standards
- Training Captains on our technology and customer service experience standards
- Assist with event planning, execution, and reporting and cooperate with vendors, event coordinators, design teams, and local vendors for onsite collateral
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
- An additional language would be desirable although not essential as English is our corporate language
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits, and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.