Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organization and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50 cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018. Read more about us here and here .
ABOUT THE ROLE
Careem's Supply Managers are the backbone of the organization. They are the ones leading our teams to provide top-notch Captain support, growing the Supply, and managing the day-to-day operations in the most effective manner. Owning all KPIs across the whole supply funnel, our Supply Managers are responsible for sourcing and onboarding our new captains, for utilizing existing captains in the most efficient way and to deliver world class captain support. We look for Supply Managers that are passionate and highly driven and do whatever it requires to achieve our ambitious supply growth targets.
- Drive effective captain loyalty and engagement programs to ensure strong captain retention and increase captain lifetime value
- Lead and develop a team of high performers
- Owner of captain and customer experience/ coordinating between support functions
- Lead processing and transcribing process developer + coordinator in case of outsourced job
- Registration and training process developer/ coordinator with security check agency and training agency
- Coordination with care support team
- Coordination with captain connect team
- Front office experience improvement with supply manager growth of all cities
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of Captains, an insane focus on excellence and growth, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
Additional qualifications include:
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent)
- Past experience in marketing, sales, recruiting, training, business operations, analytics or customer service
- Experience in people management and leadership
- Strong analytical thinker with high problem-solving capabilities
- Action driven personality with experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Collaborative with a service oriented mindset
- A real go-getter - awesome at multitasking
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Passionate, super- committed and ready to revolutionize the way people travel around town
- Fluent in local language and English is a must
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, monthly bonus upon meeting KPIs, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.