Job description / Role
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelez International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
The HR function of AMEA is comprised of 3 teams; HR Business Leaders (who define the needs of the business at a strategic level), Centres of Expertise (who design what the business needs) and HR Solutions (who deliver what the business needs)
The TA team for the AMEA is part of the COE and works with Business leaders to identify source and deliver talent to the organisation.
The TA Specialist is required to lead and manage all Resourcing within a particular function/market/cluster. The TA Specialist will also be responsible for the market's employer branding initiatives, campus/early careers activities, D&I agenda, as well as all reporting. Extremely positive Internal & External stakeholder management is essential to ensure a smooth and highly productive consultative TA support to the market/cluster. Healthy collaboration with HR and the business will be required, and effective usage of all the technology (Taleo, CRM, social media sites etc) will be critical to the individual's success.
Taking the lead on all Resourcing related activity within a function with a focus on:
- Partnering with the business to fully understand the talent agenda implications in function
- Sourcing and attracting the best possible talent (both internally and externally); all relevant sourcing channels to be used cost-effectively, in line with the employer value proposition (EVP), ensuring we have access to and connections with the best possible talent available in our industry and elsewhere.
- Assessing and selecting the best possible talent (both internally and externally); assessment and selection techniques used to maximise the right recruiting decisions. The assessment and selection procedure must be reflective of our EVP and add rigor and professionalism to the Talent Acquisition process
- Partnering with the business to fully understand the requirements they have so the service delivered is reflective of these
- Flawless candidate management (internal and external) so all candidates have superb candidate experience and see Mondelez as a great place to work
- Pipelines: Continuously evaluate and map the market with top talent; based on critical roles identified by the business, and for high volume positions; to help with a quicker turnaround time when needed
- Diversity & Inclusion (D&I): Educate and engage the hiring manager with our D&I targets. Have powerful conversations to challenge the norm to inject more diversity candidates into the business
- Employer Branding: Lead and/or participate in projects related to enhancing our employer branding in the market. Use creative activations to fuel our overall EVP
- Campus: Lead the market's internship program process end to end; including all branding, assessment, relationships with campuses, stakeholder management, etc.
- Ensuring all Resourcing activity is accurately tracked in Taleo and any other tracking tool as required
- Work with wider HR Solutions team to ensure service level agreements and key performance indicators on Resourcing related activity (job postings, internal candidate management, etc) are maintained
- Constantly looking for process improvement opportunities and new innovative approaches to any aspect of Resourcing
- Effectively utilizing the Mondelez Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tool and making it part of the day to day routine
- Building and maintain great relationships with HR business stakeholders and external partners to ensure Mondelez International has best possible reach to the external talent market place.
- Building relationships with internal functional stakeholders to best support movement of internal talent to meet business agenda.
- Contribute to development of effective team within Resourcing to support new ways of working
- Seamless communication between all departments of the HR function (HR Business Partners, Compensation and Benefits, HR Coordination, On-boarding, Learning and Development, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness etc) with the aim of being one HR team.
- Clear evidence of self-development (broadening HR knowledge and skills) and developing others (sharing knowledge of Resourcing with other HR team members)
- Involvement in all Talent Acquisition related projects ( when and if necessary according to business need and available resource )
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, Masters preferred
- Relevant HR qualification
- Psychometric skills qualification (preferred)
- Business Accumen
- Organizational Agility
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Integrity & Trust
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Problem Solving
- Learning on the Fly
- Minimum 3 Year's of dedicated Agency and/or in-house Talent Acquisition experience gained in a complex international corporate environment
- Previous Recruitment agency experience gained in an Recruitment Process Outsourcing environment or pure agency
- Experience of dealing with multiple and challenging stakeholders
- Proven experience with recruiting upwards of 75 new hires per year
- Experience of FMCG industry is preferred
- Professional Fluency in English & Urdu
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.