Job description / Role
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Responsible to ensure internal & external corporate communication are in line with policies
- Responsible for making travel arrangements for the Teams- local and international
- Manage the month end budget file
- Responsible for making sure payments are made timely and POs are made on time
- Responsible for office administration.
- Responsible for support required during activities and vendor communication/registration
- Bachelor Degree
- Secretarial Training
- Time management skills
- Good Communication skills, spoken and written
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent language skills (English and local language)
- One year of secretarial or admin assistant experience
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.