Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will act as the center of control and people rely on your support and skill to keep things running smoothly as you take care of budgets, expenses, ordering supplies, answering calls and emails.
How you will contribute
- Provide administrative support executing activities and build an effective relationships with those you support
- Perform duties as needed related to budget, expenses and purchasing processes
- Answer calls and emails, responding to queries and requests appropriately
- Manage archiving and filing in line with statutory requirements and company policy
- Complete and update reports and maintain systems and data
- Undertake additional projects and tasks as requested
- Coordinate all logistics for travel, events, meetings, training, etc. where required
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Administration and support roles
- Highly developed customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail combined with proactive attitude, very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork and able to anticipate needs and respond accordingly
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.