Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising the interactions of the Contact center representatives with the customers in respect to the processes, procedures and policies defined by the service.
- Ensuring that the Contact center representatives answer to the customers with courtesy, efficiency and professionalism
- Assisting the Contact canter representatives in providing appropriate solutions and answers to the customers' questions and/or problems
- Ensuring that the Contact center representatives take all the opportunities to promote our products and services (initial sales and up-selling)
- Ensuring efficient use of Contact center representatives' time and ensure the respect of the schedule.
- Alerting the direction of the Contact center in case of problems or decrease of the service level, recommend and implement appropriate solutions
- Participating in the analysis of daily, weekly and monthly activity reports and identify opportunities to optimize the team's performance and the level of service in general
- Evaluating the performance of the Contact center representatives as per defined quality and quantity performance criteria's
- Maintaining a high level of motivation in the team
- Proposing improvements to the existing processes, when required
- Ensuring that the team respects the corporate policies on confidentiality
- Recommending the necessary continuous training and assure a post-training follow-up of the Contact center representatives
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 Years Experience .
- Bachelor degree in Business Administrator or related filed/experience.
- Holding a managerial position
- Coaching, counselling and supervisory skills.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills
- Team spirit
- Motivator, dynamic and very good communicator
- Strong sense of initiative
- Good analysis skills
- Computer literacy knowledge (Microsoft)
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.