Job description / Role
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing direct sales team and provide support in order to achieve targets
- Dealing with customer's requirements and concerns and resolving any issues.
- Assuring the Direct Sales team adherence with company's policies and procedures.
- Providing support to Direct Sales Manager on all levels.
- Providing timely manner reports on performance, customer's visits, and team adherence.
- Monitoring and Analyzing on market changes, competitor's activities, and general performance of the team on continuous basis.
- Providing feedback to Direct Sales Team in order to maintain high quality and customer satisfaction.
- Suggesting plans, forecasts, and potential opportunities to Direct Sales Manager.
Experience & Qualifications:
- More than 6 years of practical experience in Sales/Marketing, where the last four years in role requires managing a team.
- Experience in corporate sales is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in a related field.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Very good thoroughness and attention to details skills.
- Very good knowledge in general administrative duties.
- Motivated and Pro-active.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Office Suit.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.