Job description / Role
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
Demand & QA/QC Specialist is responsible for the quality of services delivered by Ooredoo Palestine. The role will have a high level of interaction with the development, and business team to make sure products delivered on time with required quality.
- Reviewing & analyzing business requirements.
- Discuss requirement with business and technology teams and propose the most fit solutions, alternative solutions for complex requirements.
- Following up CRs and demand activities with all parties including business and development team to make sure all parties follow agreed on plan.
- Make sure alignment with all project stakeholders (Business and technology) teams.
- E2E management for service development and delivery.
- Prepare test scenarios based on business requirements & system specifications.
- Execute test scenarios, analyze results and report defects and errors for development team.
- Flowing up defects with development team, make sure it's fixed correctly.
- Report testing progress & defects status for business and development team.
- Conduct regression testing pre-release/post-release.
- Work very close for both business & development teams to make sure both have the same understanding for requirements, and to make sure delivered services meet required quality.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Three years of experience in IT Quality assurance or Software programming fields are highly required. But also Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply
- Project management capability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High energy, passion and self-motivated.
- Strong Analytical skills, detailed oriented and A true problem-solver
- Strong organizational skills
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.