Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Updating Ooredoo Website Content.
- Administrating Digital Marketing channels including "Publishing, Advertising, Analysis"
- Assisting in developing social media content.
- Scheduling and posting on all social media platforms.
- Following up with all digital projects.
- Coordinating with all stakeholders, to ensure high quality designs for Digital Channels.
- Preparing all needed reports for digital marketing channels including "Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, google analytics, google ads, etc."
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in social media (experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube, google ads, Google analytics, is a must) including Content Creation, scheduling and analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of websites management (using web CMS).
- High editorial skills are a must.
- Experience in blogging is a plus.
- Experience in SEO is a Plus.
Personal Traits & Special Skills:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Working under pressure, energetic, logical thinker and results oriented
- Proficient in MS office.
- High Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Flexibility to work outside formal working hours.
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.