Job description / Role
Providing the needed daily administrative support to the executive Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the calendar plan for scheduling and fixing executive meetings and important company events.
- Making the necessary business travel arrangements for executive management.
- Preparing correspondence; drafts memos/letters /and other documents.
- Maintain an effective and confidential archive.
- Following up the related financial matters (petty cash - invoices) and payments.
- Performing other administrative tasks as needed
Work Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Executive Assistant or in a related position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Professional personal photo
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.