Job description / Role
Marketing Executive - Palestine
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organisation that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in over 50 cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The marketing executive is a key element for supporting demand generation. Your team's job will be to make sure as many people as possible use Careem and once they do, to offer them the best experience there can be.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support your team in hitting our growth targets. We want as many people as possible to enjoy our services
- Master Data, extract relevant intelligence
- Day-to-Day Digital outreach operations
- Help in the execution of an amazing marketing strategy
- Community management, Handle our presence on social media and customer service
- Support the Marketing team in the execution and development of efficient partnerships, and the delopyement of creative campaigns,
- Contribute to monthly city marketing plan which encompass promotions, partnerships, stunts, and new products/features to increase revenue and boost trip growth
- Collaborate with management and other marketing colleagues, aligning our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organisation you will represent our brand and be our partners' liaison internally
- Manage customer activation as well as retention campaigns, from planning to execution and reporting in order to help deliver our main KPI: downloads, sign-ups, churn, daily trips
- Develop content strategies and Social Media initiatives to assure timely execution on our platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and monitor customer feedback
- Suggest measures to constantly improve our offering and the way we market our products
- Identify and build relationships with social media influencers and popular media outlets
- Attend relevant events to evangelise the company's mission and find likeminded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives
- Assist with event planning, execution and reporting and cooperate with vendors, event coordinators, design teams, and local vendors for onsite collateral
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. He/she can think strategically one minute and roll-up his/her sleeves the next minute to excite drivers, turnaround upset customers, charm a partner CEO, and deliver outstanding growth.
Additional qualifications include:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Proven digital marketing / marketing experience (1-2 years of experience in digital and/or offline marketing)
- Past experience in advertising, digital marketing, content marketing, or journalism is desirable
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Fluent in Arabic and English
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
|Abu Dhabi||13 Dec|
Trade Marketing Executive - FMCG