Job description / Role
Roles & Responsibilities:
To conduct network performance quality check, collect statistics and data, analyse statistics, and generate performance reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect statistics from field and performance tools.
- Design and develop required business KPI's and Reports.
- Study and analyse statistics, produce performance reports on regular basis and monitor key performance indicators.
- Monitor and evaluate network quality parameters like availability, retainability, accessibility, utilization, throughput, integrity, etc.
- Conduct essential checks, before and after any changes applied on the network, to verify that the objectives of planned changes have been achieved.
- Investigate problems and make recommendations for possible solutions.
- Coordinate with other departments (Marketing, Customer care, Sales & Finance) for essential network information.
- Develop and write relational and multidimensional database SQL queries.
- Participate in the development of extraction procedures that may be used by ETL
- Participate in the design and implementation of Physical Data Model for (DWH/DM).
Work Experience & Qualifications:
- BSc degree in communication, computer, electrical engineering, or any related discipline.
- Knowledge and familiarity with front end and query tools such as SQL, scripting, and batches.
- Basic knowledge in traffic performance measurements, solutions, and tools.
- Good technical knowledge in mobile communication especially in performance reporting and management systems.
- Possessing statistical analysis and data management skills.
- Possessing system analysis and information technology skills.
- Problem solving, analytical thinking, and designing skills.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
- Experience in a similar position is preferable.
- Communication and customer oriented skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Good knowledge in the conceptual & logical data modeling.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Network Performance, availability, retainability, accessibility and integrity.
- WM customer experience.
- Internal customer (BUs) satisfaction, SLA performance.
- Timely reporting of network performance.
- Number of network performance degradation resolved.
- Number of technical recommendations to enhance business performance.
- Number of developed scripts to monitor and maintain network performance.
Please send your updated CV.
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.