Job description / Role
VAC7959 - Postpaid Proposition Administrator/Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducting thorough and deep analysis of the postpaid B2B base and derive trends on behavior for both WBG accounts.
• Assisting in setting up processes and procedures for assigned segments in both WBG.
• Providing market feedback to support / develop existing and new segment in both WBG.
• Liaison on promotions to increase usage towards assigned segment in both WBG.
• Work closely with sales team in both WBG (Corporate Direct Sales, Government Direct Sales, Dealers, and TAM) to ensure proper and competitive proposition
• Working extensively with other departments including Customer Care, Finance, Sales, & IT to ensure full understanding and implementation of any newly released/updated offer or/and campaign fall under assigned segment
• Insuring achieving the targeted ARPU along with acquisitions for assigned segment.
• Managing the relationship of with all stakeholders include sales, customer services, IT, and finance
• Development of B2B base in both West Bank with special focus on 3G Data
• Monitoring acquisition and development of the targeted segments in both markets.
Work Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
• Advance knowledge in excel and any other analytical tools.
• More than 3 years of work experience in Telecommunication Company or any other business environment.
• Knowledge/experience in product/business development is preferable.
• Telecom experience is a PLUS.
Personal Traits & Skills:
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skill.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proficient in using Excel and dealing with large data.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Persistent with Ability of working long hours if needed.
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.