Job description / Role
VAC7805 - Public and Internal Relations Specialist/ Senior Specialist - CEO Office
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain constructive and effective relationship with key stakeholders that interact regularly with Ooredoo such as business leaders, important customers, public officials, community leaders and foreign diplomats.
- Coordinate and facilitate CEO public engagements, including participation in public events, commercial events, conferences, and industry events.
- Coordinate and facilitate CEO office interactions with key stakeholders, such as public office holders, important clients, business leaders, etc.
- Align and coordinate as needed with the various Ooredoo departments in relations with the CEO public engagements.
- Develop and facilitate the implementation of plans for community engagement by the CEO and key Ooredoo executives.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him informed of upcoming public commitments and responsibilities, and keeping him updated on any relevant public issues, events and/or initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate CEO office engagements with international organizations and diplomatic missions operating in Palestine.
- Attend public events on behalf of Ooredoo and participate in representing Ooredoo, as delegated by the CEO, in workshops, receptions, conferences and other events organized by business partners, key clients, public entities, international organizations and NGOs
- Attend internal and external meetings, take meeting minutes and follow up on the outcomes of the meetings and on the implementation of the action items.
- Assist in drafting letters and responding to correspondence addressed to the CEO office
- Facilitate and coordinate CEO engagement with the employees, as part of the Company employee engagement plan.
- Attend employee meetings with the CEO, take meeting minutes and action items and follow up on the implementation of the action items
- Coordinate as needed with relevant internal Ooredoo departments and other departments to facilitate effective engagement by the CEO in internal events and employee engagements.
- Engage with employees and build good cross-departmental working relationships with the employee base.
- Follow up on employee concerns raised to the CEO office to ensure their adequate resolution.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Work Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a related field (such as public relations, investor relations, sales, VIP relations, internal communications, media, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent coordination and task management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to work in both Arabic and English.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work long hours in intensive assignments.
- bility to work under tight deadlines.
Position & Salary:
Title and salary are competitive and depend on experience and qualifications
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.