Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generating and verifying TAP files in/out and verifying them with roaming partner.
- Performing regular tests with live operators.
- Troubleshooting all issues related to customer roaming inside and/or outside the network.
- Reporting weekly to the wholesale and roaming supervisor.
- Assisting in core O&M activities.
- Updating operator's data received in IR.21 when required.
- Working on Wholesale operations:
- Interconnect operations
- Roaming operations
- Mediation operations
- New SIM cards testing.
- Configuring new roaming agreements from scratch on both core and billing
- Performing all kind of roaming testing (voice, data, and CAMEL "prepaid")
- Performing all kind of TADIG validation (voice, data, and CAMEL "prepaid")
- Performing the wholesale monthly closing report and settlement
- Configuring the commercial CRs in wholesale solutions
- Working in all calls, SMS, and Data traffic flow and troubleshooting
- Working with the revenue assurance team for all raised fraud issues related to roaming and wholesale.
Experience & Education:
- University degree in Computer or Telecom Engineering.
- Problem solving & analytical Thinking in a Variable environment.
- Good knowledge in roaming.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Customer and service orientation.
- Good math and problem solving skills.
- Able to train and supervise others.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Good degree of numeracy and accuracy.
- Ability to develop and motivate a team under demanding and stressful conditions.
- Communication - Formal Presentation & Documentation.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.