Job description / Role
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities
- Enhancing activation Process.
- Giving direct sales team more time in the market.
- Supporting sales team who will take the load from corporate sales team to accelerate activation process like scanning the documents, create new account, add lines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating New Customers: delivering all documents needed for activation to Sales Support team member .
- Creating request on CRM; in case exception is required the request will be forward to Credit control by who will approve it or request more information from direct sales account manager through email or by phone and then approved the if credit control convinced.
- Activating New Company paid lines.
- Delivering all documents needed for activation to Sales Support team member.
- Delivering the handset request form "can be the registration sheet form in the subscriber request line and handset" to Sales Support team member.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Sales. Previous experience in telecommunication is an advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or any related field, fresh gradates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent handling of customers by phone or face-to-face.
- Sound understanding of Managing sales accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft).
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
Note: you will be required to attach the following
- Resume / cv
- Professional personal photo
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.