Job description / Role
Assist the senior Executive Management in the Company through providing analytical support by evaluating various commercial plans, offers, pricing and strategies. Assist in management of strategic projects by keeping track of projects and following up with various stakeholders to assure timeliness and quality of completed tasks. Assist executive management in following up with key external stakeholders and manage relations as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting Executive Management in aligning Ooredoo's Strategic projects with the company's overall strategy.
- Providing Executive Management with analytical support by reviewing and validating pricing, financial impact, feasibility analysis, competitive positioning and market analysis
- Assisting in writing key reports requested by various stakeholders
- Assisting in responding to correspondence from various local and international stakeholders.
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to shareholders that reflect the company's operational performance and progress in strategic projects.
- Enhancing internal reports submitted by departments to the Executive Management, and review reports submitted by Ooredoo to outside parties.
- Adhoc engagements.
- Working on number of adhoc engagements when instructed to do so by Executive Management.
Work Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related subjects.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in relevant field.
- Proven experience in financial analysis
- Proven experience in advanced Excel modelling
Personal Traits & Special Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent modelling skills.
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Team orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attentiveness to details and good follow up skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.