Job description / Role
• Develops and implements strategic leasing/marketing strategy plans for each asset that will govern its daily operations, position in the market, and ultimate disposition to maximize value.
• Evaluates local markets to identify changes and trends, and the related impact on real estate values and investment strategies.
• Actively participates in the negotiations on new leases and renewals and oversees the lease administration process.
• Reviews and analyzes monthly and quarterly financial statements for each property and tracks asset performance to budget. Performs routine reporting on property financial performance to executive management.
• Prepares annual operating budget and capital budget, and five-year capital improvement plan.
• Manages the capital/tenant improvement development process, including engagement, negotiation and oversight of construction projects.
• Manages disposition of assets, which includes preparing a hold-sell recommendation, retaining an investment broker through an RFP process, overseeing the marketing process, negotiating the Purchase and Sale agreement, and supervising the closing of transaction(s).
• Works with third party property managers, and/or vendors and maintenance technicians, to provide direction for and oversight of business plans.
• Negotiates property management agreements. Facilitates strong tenant / landlord communication channels.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, finance, accounting and/or real estate
• Five years of experience in asset management is required
• Must have knowledge of leasing, real estate contracts and agreements with impact to asset values
• Must be familiar with the general principles of real estate, financial reporting, general accounting and lending practices
• Strong analytical skills, financial modeling, detailed property-level financial statement analysis, pro-forma analysis and discounted cash flow modeling is required
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to present complex real estate financial information verbally and in writing is required
• Knowledge and experience with government real estate market is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel, is required
• A valid driver’s license is required
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.