Job description / Role
• Responsible for the overall implementation of the MRT7 - AFC system design, equipment installation, Test & Commissioning and Handover to the Operator i.e. final system handover, plus to end of the warranty period.
• Assist in the review of all AFC design drawings & documents
• Play an integral part of the AFC systems and overall Systems integration and interface management, system operations Test & Commissioning and maintenance phases of the project
• Engineer In-charge in conducting inspections on new and existing equipment installations
• Attend and chair meetings and provide reports when necessary
• Assists PM on planning and scheduling
• Inspections & survey on site installations
• Assists IM on Interface issues with other sub-systems and/or civil work contractors
• Coordinates technical activities with client and EPC Contractor
• Prepare reports pertaining to AFC
• Testing and Commissioning
• Review of As-built drawings
• Assists PM in writing letters and responding to contractual & project letters
• Assists PM in planning and scheduling
• Assists PM in managing project issues and change
• Assist the PM to integrate the project subcomponents and resources
• 10 yrs’ experience of design & Implementation of Automatic Fare Gate systems from both a software and Hardware perspective,
• Experience of the installation and integration with Ticket Vending machines on both underground, at Grade and viaduct sections – with awareness of passenger flows and the interaction / interface with the Architectural requirements for Station Passenger use.
• The connection of the station / metro line fare paying systems to the 3rd party banking systems would be favourable.
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.