Job description / Role
• Implement plant projects, e.g., designing, review of design and other engineering changes or modification.
• Reviews all modifications, improvements and/or revisions of Boiler and related auxiliaries to determine if there is an effect on the design of said equipment and systems.
• Reviews proposals from contractors based on requirements of end-users.
• Provides input to the said proposals
• Outlines the approved schedule and details of Boiler planned projects with the contractors and evaluates project actual output vs planned.
• Facilitates Project Contractors meetings and manage conflicts, if any.
• Secures cooperation of all Contractors in accomplishing on time or ahead of time the plant projects
• Recommend and implement solutions to complex problems involving operation, and maintenance of power plant boilers and provide technical expertise to O&M team.
• Provide technical support to plant engineering, operations and maintenance activities, and direct Plant Specialists & Contractors.
• Prepare written reports and recommendations detailing problem or issue, inspection findings, dispositions, and resolution actions.
• Maintain a list of known boiler issues in the fleet and proactively plan short term and long-term solutions based on field inspections, equipment walk downs.
• Submits status report of Boiler projects to Plant Management
• 7 years’ experience in a Power Plant
• 3 years as Boiler Engineer
• 3 years in Boiler project management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, license preferred
• Willing to relocate in Davao or Cebu
About the Company
Fortex Consulting is an industry leader in providing world class, talent-based career services for job candidates and client organizations alike. We are committed to offering the very best opportunities both National and International, which means our services are truly well suited for your every need.
Based in Frankfurt, Germany, Fortex Consulting is an established company formed in London, UK with a demonstrated track record in providing job candidates and client organizations the best access to the right opportunities in a wide variety of fields, professions, and disciplines. From Engineering to Finance to IT and more, we understand the key role that talent plays in achieving market dominance.