Job description / Role
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a leading educational Institute in the Philippines.
This position is responsible for the overall management and growth of company operations and business in the Philippines, by providing strategic leadership, direction and support to schools, along with ensuring that the quality of education is in line with the school vision. This role is open to Filipino nationals.
The Country Manager will work in close coordination with the Regional Office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and the Head Office in Lahore, Pakistan.
* Bilingual, with excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, and fluency in the national language
* Diverse experience of team leadership, business development, financial management, and general operations.
* Demonstrated expertise in strategic and long term planning and the ability to ensure that operational plans and activities meet targets
* Proven initiative and flexibility in managing complex issues in a changing environment.
* Sound knowledge of country's overall market/economic trends and relevant local laws and regulations related to businesses.
* Ability to interact with senior management and leadership across various stakeholders in the industry, including among others, regulator/government agencies etc.
* Strong problem-solving, crisis-management and collaborative skills.
* Capability to promote standing and reputation of schools through effective marketing
* Ability to motivate and efficiently lead the team
* Strong analytical, planning and organising skills
* Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
* Ability to evolve with changing trends and development in the education sector.
* Master's in Business Administration, education management or other relevant discipline
* Minimum 10-15 years' experience with 5 years in senior management position with focus on business development. Experience in the education sector would be considered advantageous.
* Highly motivated
* Willingness to travel
* Detail- and Result-oriented
* Pleasant & well-groomed
* Gross monthly salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and profile (local taxes will apply) [The range is $ 2,000 - $ 2,500]
* Mobile phone package
* Company-maintained car
* Fee Concession for children
* Health insurance: for self and dependents
* End of Contract Bonus x 24 months
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results