Job description / Role
Are you a Filipino Planner looking to return home? Seen as one of the best Contractors based in the Philippines with a full Regional Asia Coverage. This client operates within Buildings, Civil & Rail Projects with values from $50-500 Million.
• Looking after a range of programs & planning issues across multiple projects.
• You will be managing and coordinating impact baselines, prepare delay fragments and providing information when needed for claims preparation.
• Technically you will have a solid construction background for a main contractor.
• Great opportunity for a Filipino planner wanting to be closer to home and also climbing the corporate ladder.
Our client are looking for a Planner that has exposure to delay analysis. They are not seeking an expert but someone that understands EOT, claims & the impact on programs. When the country is not in Lockdown you would be based Monday - Friday 8am- 6.30pm in the Head Office.
The following is essential for a successful application
• Filipino Passport Holder
• Ideally relocating back home before June 2021 or currently based in the country
• Minimum of 5 Years Planning Experience
• Software Experience - P6 & MS Project
• Can demonstrate strong communication skills via Video Conference Interview
• Able to supply references upon request
Please ensure CV to apply with shows clear project values and information.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.