Job description / Role
• Responsible for Rail Telecommunications System under the E&M Team. Technical support and advice to both internal and external clients and key stakeholders on a wide range of rolling stock related matters
• Review Shop drawings, Specifications, Procedures/Methodologies T&C documents and other Technical documents
• Ensure that Materials, Installation and Testing are in compliance with the approved Plans, Methodologies/Procedures and Specifications
• Conduct site inspection/ survey
• 10 years’ experience of International Rail project on Telecommunications Systems, from both a software and Hardware perspective,
• Experience of the installation, and integration Telecommunications systems on both underground, at Grade and viaduct sections.
• University Engineering Graduate.
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.