Job description / Role
• The Project Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project initiation to transition to operations, delivering projects on time and within budget and to meet the desired business objectives.
• Must be willing to travel to Germany for one week.
• English is a must. German language is a nice to have only.
• The ServiceNow Project manager shall manage subproject of implementation of a ServiceNow at new OSS
• (Operating Service System)/BSS (Business Support System) chain for the Open Telekom Cloud product.
• The ServiceNow Project manager works active on implementation of detail design and play the main role during tests and implementation of ServiceNow and is responsible for fast project plan adjustments if necessary.
• The ServiceNow Project manager consider about all interfaces, which will be involved into main and ServiceNow design architecture implementation.
• Identify project stakeholders, project requirements, and overall timelines
• Manage and coordinate with project team to define scope, schedule, budget and risks
• Document the communication plan, change management plan and escalation plan
• Define team member roles and responsibilities, monitor team performance and ensure project resources receive the training required to perform their duties
• Review and manage all changes requests according to the defined change management processes
• Lead project meetings, status calls, coordinate project activities and manage stakeholder expectations
• Provide regular project status updates including project progress toward achieving the objectives defined in the business case
• Ensure the project management software tools are being updated in a timely manner
• Provide sign-off for phase and project completion; document project outcome and lessons learned
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 5+ years of program / project management experience
• Project experience with OSS / BSS architecture
• Hands on experience in SAP BRIM including CRM, SAP Hybris eShop
• Expert knowledge of ServiceNow, preferably with OneLogin
• Experience with billing systems implementation, preferably with cloud native billing systems and billing of cloud services
• ITSM experience with ServiceNow and HP ServiceManager
• Understanding in Architecture patterns: scaling, load balancing, provisioning
• Understanding the fundamentals of Open Telekom Cloud Product
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.