Job description / Role
The Technical Architect is responsible for leading the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project initiation to transition to operations so as to deliver projects on time and within budget and to meet the desired business objectives.
- Must be willing to travel to Germany for one week.
- English is a must. German language is a nice to have only.
- The ServiceNow TA shall design implementation of ServiceNow at new OSS (Operating Service System)/BSS (Business Support System) chain for the Open Telekom Cloud product.
- The ServiceNow TA works actively on implementation of detail design and play the main role during tests and implementation of ServiceNow and is responsible for fast project plan adjustments if necessary.
- Building effective relationships and business plans with ServiceNow
- Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
- Work closely with sales to understand key prospect and customer requirements
- Understand key prospect and customer organisational goals
- Develop and present business case material for senior prospect and customer stakeholders.
- Lead and help support key vertical-focused marketing initiatives
- Work within, and help lead, an extended team where required
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of technical architecture experience
- Design experience with OSS / BSS architecture
- Hands on experience in SAP BRIM including CRM, SAP Hybris eShop
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow, preferably with OneLogin
- Experience with billing systems implementation, preferably with cloud native billing systems and billing of cloud services
- ITSM experience with ServiceNow and HP ServiceManager
- Understanding in Architecture patterns: scaling, load balancing, provisioning
- Understanding the fundamentals of Open Telekom Cloud Product
- Experience at working as a leader and collaborator in a team-oriented environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and operational skill sets
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products – strong analytics skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong Customer service skills and focus required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Tenacious, driven, energetic and a high degree of professional integrity.
- Strong track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
- Ability to organize, delegate and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
- Business process skills including budgeting and forecasting, business model development, business performance management, retail transactions, and revenue management
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.