Job description / Role
Company: A renowned manufacturer of bathrooms and sanitary fittings.
• Support the Regional Business Head in driving the business through analytics in different domains viz sales, competition, mapping, cost benefit analysis - derived from different systems.
• Organize monthly reviews for business status & operational reports.
• Handling business MIS, BTRF, MTP, Tour reports, etc
• Providing the best possible support to the sales team for smooth functioning.
• Prepare yearly business plan, Marcom Budget, Visual Merchandising Budget, Monthly target mapping.
• Follow up effectively and consistently with all departments & team for assigned task.
• To prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information from sales data and its related content.
• Acting as the point of contact between the global head and Head Office/International Business colleagues.
• Reading and analyzing incoming emails, submissions, and distributing them as needed with internal & external departments.
• Submission of Monthly travel plan (MTP) for entire team with the analysis.
• In-depth analysis of MIS reports and sharing key findings with team & Regional Business head.
• Contribute to the entire team & other department's effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Response on sales and back-end team requests within the time frame.
• keeping a proper track record on monthly bill submission, follow-ups, finalization.
• Planning complete visits for Regional Business Head along with day wise agenda & ensure proper travel documents.
• Work closely with the travel desk to monitor each MTP/ Travel agenda/ tour report submitted and executed
• Implementation of the new process, format, tracker any other details as required.
• Maintains travel schedule, appointments, scheduling interviews, meetings, conferences, Skype calls.
• Effectively communicate with the team on related ongoing reports, processes, or queries.
• Keep a track on team KRA and update their performance Monthly.
• Working closely with Global head (Sr. Vice President) office to support, resolve urgent pending issues.
• Handling visa documents, Invitation letters for embassy across the region for allowing visa.
EUR 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Good verbal and written English and French communication skills.
• Experience in International operation/business.
• Experience in creating Business Plan, Visual Merchandising, and Marcom budget, channel development.
• In-depth understanding of MS Office.
• Ability to manage proper coordination with country heads & sales team.
• Ability to establish and maintain a proper MIS system.
• Ability to do strong/regular follow up with sales team & other departments.
• Experience in monthly MIS Report preparation and submission with high accuracy.
• Resolve escalated requests & complaints from the international business team.
• Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Business Analytics - Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Business Analyst (DWH/Business Intelligence)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jul|
Business Systems Analyst