Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a Graphic Designer - Future Opportunity to join our award-winning team based in Porto, Portugal . This position will be responsible for the detailed knowledge of full scale branding and marketing and possess the ab ility to f ully demonstrate a complete understanding of concept design, corporate branding, design development and implementation of all aspects of that process.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Packaging design
- Brochure design
- Print preparation
- PowerPoint presentations
- Work on assisting with presentations
- Assisting on content for proposal submittals
To assist with all marketing design needs including:
- Project Datasheet creation and information adjustment / updates (Corporate)
- Corporate photographic resources management (Corporate)
- In-house rendering storage, use and management for marketing materials (Corporate)
- Exhibition and events design assistance
- General Support/Assistance to Marketing and Business Development initiatives
- Covers, tabs and content refinement for proposals
- Assistance on all brochure and corporate marketing material
- Organization Chart structures for proposals
- Slide and presentation reformatting for divisional requirements
- Assistance with Project related branding
- Site signage and assistance to all site branding requirements
- Office and corporate signage assistance
- Office imagery assistance
- Templates, reports and other secretarial assistance
- Upload images, datasheets, other content to SharePoint for general access by BD and marketing initiatives
- Assistance on all graphics created for divisional proposal/presentations
- To be successful in this opportunity we envision that your career journey to date will range from a minimum of 3 years' work experience partnered with a Bachelor of Art, Visual Art or Graphic Design.
- Demonstrated experience required in Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, After Effects, iMovie, with Autocad a plus.
- English communication skills will be required at a professional level.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.