• Known Best Practices in Maintenance and Reliability from around the world will be explained and discussed.
• Explanation & Discussion of Best Practices in Maintenance Strateg development, Modification & PF Curve.
• Proven World Class Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Best Practices & how to change to proactive mode Barriers and Solutions to Effective Work Execution – Change Management.
• Leading and Lagging KPIs for Proactive Maintenance and Reliability Work Processes.
Who should take this course
• Asset / Reliability / Integrity Managers • Maintenance Managers and Supervisors • Plant / Production / Operation Manager • Maintenance & Reliability Engineers • Maintenance Planning Engineers & Planners
About Course Provider
KPM offers you a wide portfolio of Learning, Coaching and Networking solutions to suit your budget and specific needs.
“KPM” denotes Key Performance Management which is directed towards the strategic goals of any organisation and few sets of key skills.Our aim is to upgrade and set those key skills that are result oriented and bring organizational excellence by all means.In KPM we provide tailor made practical in-house, open house training programs, conferences and exhibitions solutions with latest industrial & technological trend in today’s competitive business landscape.
Designing, developing and delivering world class networking platform like conferences and tailor-made academic learning programs across all industry sectors including Banking & Finance, Oil & Gas, IT & Mobility, Power & Mining, Leadership & Management are the main USP’s of KPM.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.