Job description / Role
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- To carry out maintenance, repairs, new construction hand over work and general supervision of all HVAC and refrigeration system & equipment at the Hotel.
- To ensure efficient operation, proper maintenance and keep a close track of the performance of all air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment within the Hotel.
- Checking up of climatic controls in public area of the Hotel.
- Maintain all refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in the Hotel and associated areas.
- Carry out orders and assignments given by the Director/Asst. Of Engineering and Senior Engineer.
- Attend to guest complaints as well as complaints from other departments.
- Participate in the preventative maintenance program and maintain logged records of all HVAC and refrigeration machinery.
- Do a daily walk round the HVAC Plants to ensure good working condition and prevent losses.
- Make sure that all materials needed to perform the jobs are available prior to work commencing
- Maintain engineering spaces in a safe, clean and orderly manner.
- Assist in energy conservation program.
- Comply with Hotel and corporate S.O.P
- Take equipment readings as per your working schedule.
- To ensure that each and every job is done to a high standard and that all your work is done with Quality in mind
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledgeable in hospitality industries.
- Ability to speak clearly English, Local language an advantage
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and safety awareness information, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, keep logs and correspondence.
- HVAC, Refrigeration system
- Friendly and well-balanced personality, helpful and well adult attitude.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.