Job description / Role
- The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Shift Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repair or retrofit of all type of A/C & Refrigeration work
- Record and analyze operating logs and utilities. Take immediate measures as necessary during emergencies in repair works
- Responsible to work closely with HVAC Technician when need arises
- Carry out improvement, maintenance and repair work on all building services and A/C & Refrigeration equipment's according to the standards and requirements
- Perform daily startup, shutdown and inspection of building services and equipment as per the standards and requirements
- Maintain tools and equipment, and perform engineering housekeeping work
- Update daily maintenance log, complete the work order forms & keep the work place clean tidy and well organized
- Attend to complaints from Hotel guests and other departments
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and friendly service
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years' experience with the similar position in a 5 star Hotel or similar organization
- Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Require trade license or certification or Diploma etc.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.