Job description / Role
Are you ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Talent & Culture department working alongside a fantastic Housing team.
You would be solely responsible for Employee Accommodation. Ensuring Cleanliness, Inventory Maintenance, Employee Facility maintenance, cleaning, energy and to solve any related issue
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As Accommodation Supervisor you are responsible for managing the administration, maintenance within the housing facilities and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure that the colleague accommodation is well secured and colleagues are accommodated as per their entitlements in line with the Talent & Culture Policy.
- Welcome, explain and handover accommodation keys to new team members
- Coordinate and follow up to ensure all maintenance requests are done timely.
- Maintain up to date records of accommodation, which clearly states occupied and vacant spaces within the colleague housing.
- Maintain up to date records of all contracts relevant to all leased apartment and ensure that all renewal documentation is conducted on a timely basis.
- Communicate with the Talent & Culture team regarding all the updates related to employee accommodations
- Allocation of all staff to housing based on Grading, Gender and Nationality as best.
- Check supplies and stocks on a regular basis
- Submission of weekly accommodation maintenance reports
- Ensure periodic inspections of all Employees houses including inside and outside areas to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.
- keep correct and up-to-date furniture, equipment, utensil, and linen inventories in the Employee houses
- Assist with the exit formalities of employees leaving the services of the hotel and ensure leavers clearance is completed
- Deal with all comments or complaints from government institution in case of emergencies and report to management in a timely manner
- Carry out the fire, safety and evacuation procedures as required by the Hotel Fire Policy
- To ensure the check and coordination of the pest control in the staff houses.
- To assist with the exit formalities of employees leaving the services of the hotel and ensure leavers clearance is completed
- Perform additional Any other duties, which may be assigned to you from time to time as directed by your Manager as part of the Talent & Culture Function.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1 Years' experience in the same field
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be result oriented, self-motivated and with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and have strong social skills and a presence, enabling you to interact and deal with officials effectively.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.