Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Responsible for the delivery of the annual revenue target agreed with your Sales Manager
• Through effective account management you are responsible for delivering an accurate revenue forecast based on the operational activity and expenditures planned by their customers
• Accountable for retaining the customer base as well as identifying and successfully developing relations with new customers.
• Accountable for understanding client needs and responsible for introducing the company's portfolio of products and services
• Provide a detailed Account Plan which will be reviewed on a regular basis
• Should the account be expanding, you should provide an early indication of resources needed to capture additional market share.
• The role is supported by Technical Sales resources within the Sales function to ensure the effective & efficient delivery of all sales processes including; support for client engagement opportunities, opportunity management, contract handover and management of contract review processes.
• Through liaison with your respective Manager you shall identify strategic business opportunities for introducing new technologies, products and services and bundling models to customers.
• Regularly conducted Business and/or Service Quality Reviews with your assigned customer(s)
• Oversee the tender development and response process, ensure all resources are available for highest quality tender submissions via the tender management process
• Accountable for addressing budget considerations for proposals as well as addressing technical specifications with the client in conjunction with technical sales
• In conjunction with Tech Sales and Sales VP/Director responsible for negotiations,
• Assemble and disseminate market intelligence including gathering client feedback
• Develop and execute strategic plans to strengthen the company's Identity by understanding customer/industry key objectives & challenges
• Oversee all areas of business risk and ensure strategies exist to mitigate these as much as possible
• 12 years industry experience including a minimum of 8 years sales within the Oil & Gas Sector
• A minimum of 3 years general management experience.
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
A multinational oil & gas company.
Big Fish Recruitment
Key Account Manager - Horeca
Quest Search & Selection
Prime Co. Middle East