Job description / Role
Purpose of Job:
Our Account Management team owns and manages restaurant relationships. We are restaurant consultants that use data-driven analytics and industry knowledge to provide best-in-class support and strategic value to our restaurant partners. The Account Managers are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together and cross-functionally with other departments, and of course, they’re fun, personable, and great at building exceptional relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of Deliveroo’s partner restaurants, including high sales volume drivers and global restaurant brands
- Own relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders
- Analyze data to drive growth and profitability, both for your partners and for Deliveroo
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (Marketing, Operations) to drive new initiatives
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a relevant industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- well-organized with excellent team-player qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- Agile and highly adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must Arabic is an advantage
Benefits and Diversity
- Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Medical insurance
- Annual home flight tickets
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
About the Company
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 best-loved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 riders to provide the best food delivery experience in the world.
Deliveroo is headquartered in London, with around 3,500 employees in offices around the globe.
Deliveroo operates in nearly 800 locations across 11 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.