Job description / Role
• Follow applicable ISO procedures and standard.
• Check & verify all Petty Cash Vouchers.
• Prepare and send Petty Cash Reimbursement Statement once in two weeks.
• Prepare Credit Card Statement and its reimbursement Statement monthly.
• Carry out regular follow up for cash vouchers paid on the basis of IOU.
• Make entries into JDE for petty cash.
• Scrutinize mobile and landline telephone bills to avoid misuse.
• Check vendor invoices & make necessary entries in JDE
• Responsible for vendor payments other than sub-contractors including purchase requisition & LPO generation.
• Leading & Deciding
• Supporting & Cooperating
• Adapting & Coping
• Interacting & Presenting
• Analyzing & Interpreting
• Enterprising & Performing
• Creating & Conceptualizing
• Organizing & Executing
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies