Job description / Role
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Review accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
• Prepare adjusting journal entries.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
• Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
• Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
• Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
• Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property.
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• At least 3-4 Years in GCC with the same experience
• At least 3-4 Years experience in SAP
• Examine financial records or processes.
• Maintain data in information systems or databases.
• Analyze business or financial data.
• Examine financial records.
• Prepare financial documents.
• Analyze budgetary or accounting data.
• Analyze financial information.
• Conduct financial or regulatory audits.
• Calculate tax information.
• Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
• Advise others on human resources topics.
• Report information to managers or other personnel.
• Develop business or financial information systems.
• Advise others on financial matters.
• Supervise employees.
• Appraise property values.
• Evaluate condition of properties.
• Monitor inventories of products or materials.
• Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Accountant - Budgeting and Reporting
Arab Media Group (AMG)