Job description / Role
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QAR 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: SALARY INCREMENT BASED ON PERFORMANCE, SALARY INCENTIVES BASED ON PERFORMANCE, BI-ANNUAL AIRFARE TICKET, FREE MEDICAL HEALTH CARD, ANNUAL VACATION PAID LEAVE
- Must be locally available and with NOC
- Familiar with QuickBooks and Monday.com
- Knowledge in Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
- Must be a CPA and with at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in Accounting
About the Company
We are a company based in Qatar.
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.
Assistant Finance Manger
National Power Construction Corporation Limited