Job description / Role
• Ensures that all invoices received are input into the system on a timely basis.
• Ensures invoices are coded and approved in system in a timely manner.
• Assists with vendor inquiries as needed.
• Reviews data entry to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Assists in development and implementation of policy and procedures and internal controls within the Accounting Department.
• Maintains effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Investigate purchasing & receiving discrepancies as needed.
• Prepares analysis of accounts payable accounts and trending analysis.
• Responds to questions from all levels of the organization.
• Keeps up to date with current practice in A/P systems and procedures.
• Ensures regular and ad hoc reports are prepared and presented in a timely and accurate manner
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, commerce or equivalent
• 5+ years in a related role
• Thorough knowledge of professional accounting theories and practices as related to the Finance organization.
• Ability to analyze financial data and draw logical conclusions.
• Strong knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems.
• Ability to prepare financial reports and statements.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounts Receivables, Tax & Treasury Manager
Quest Search & Selection