Job description / Role
• To provide effective support to the Finance Manager and to be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the finance department.
• Oversees the accounts payable, receivables and monthly reporting.
• Leading International School Chain
• Control and co-ordinate all the works of accounts and reports to Manager.
• Preparation of financial statements, reports, internal checking and verification.
• To handle the accounts receivable, payable and reporting.
• Competitive as per Industry
• Bachelor degree or relevant qualification with 4+ years experience in accounting.
• Finance and accounting experience in Qatar school is highly preferred.
• Applicants with prior experience in the western market are welcome.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.