Job description / Role
• To develop and recommend finance and accounting strategies to ensure successful financial and accounting system and process required by the company.
• Supervision and Control of all Finance and Accounting activities
• Responsible for reports preparation of all financial in & out.
• Balances all accounts on a daily basis.
• Prepares financial statement reports, ledger, book keeping & other related report using company’s applied accounting software or packages on a regular basis & submits the same to the Finance Manager.
• Reports any accounting discrepancies to the immediate superior for appropriate action.
• Responsible for Accounts Receivable & Payables to both internal & external customers & ensures that the same are being met on a stated & specified time frame.
• Liaise with other departments on matters related to accounts or payments.
• Maintains team spirit & cooperation always.
• Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the immediate superior and/or by the Management.
Required (Qualification /Discipline): Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
• Preferred (Qualification / Discipline): Master’s in Accountancy.
Required (Years/ Job Level/ Industry):
• Must have at least minimum of 8 - 10 years of solid work experience as an Accountant.
Preferred (Years/ Job Level/ Industry):
• Should have a strong financial accounting experience with company setting in EPIC (Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning), Sales - Oil & Gas, Shutdown and Manpower Supply.
• Required (Language / Level): English- proficient
About the Company
Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
The key to our growth is the dedicated teamwork and commitment to quality and to client's satisfaction, which has enabled us to provide outstanding services to our valued clients. Our extensive workshops and fabrication facilities at the Salwa Industrial Area and at Ras Laffan, are used to support our site works. DOPET's workshops and construction divisions are supported by a modern and fully equipped plant and maintenance facility to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest degree and availability.
Senior Venture Control Accountant
Project Accounting Assistant
Senior Accountant - APV
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Accountant - APV
Astrolabe Capital LLC