Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Accounting & Payroll - IT PMO Fixed Term Contract (4 Months) - Doha
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You'll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team provides our clients with customised accounting services based on their in house needs and current International Financial Reporting Standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) guidelines. You'll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
To be successful as a PMO Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO Manager should be well organized and able to work under pressure.
PMO Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the organization's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience required
- 10+ years of IT and business experience in strategic planning, development, implementation and maintenance of systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- Out of the 10 years required, a minimum of 7 years' experience in a managerial position may be advantageous.
- Experience in PMO and execution of multiple related development projects simultaneously, particularly as Project Manager on systems development, with working knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle and the Project Management Lifecycle
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Master's degree in business- or technology-related field
- Locally available in Qatar
- Arabic proficiency
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.