Job description / Role
Roles & Responsibilities
• Supports the strategy and incentives department with monitoring and analysis of financial and operational KPIs relevant to projects executed under the incentives program, including proactive oversight and analysis of incentives recipients commitments (expenditures, headcount, and other milestones), to ensure fulfillment of each project’s objectives and compliance with Company’s mandate.
• Performs complex, specialized incentives accounting functions; complies with periodic financial reporting and reimbursement submittal requirements.
• Coordinates the reporting and disbursement process of incentives with the relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Supports the preparation, finalization, and monitoring of yearly budgets, and provides budget justification.
• Prepares financial reports, budgets, cost reports and financial forecasts on a regular basis.
• Ensures compliance with all governmental reporting and budgetary requirements.
• Prepares forecasting templates and creates summary reports of all departments on a quarterly basis.
• As and where necessary, arranges the budget transfer based on the agreement by the Department through obtaining the required documentation and completing/ resolving budget queries following meetings.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Finance (Masters preferred) in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline.
• Minimum Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in Finance Accounting, preferably with a background in banking/funding.
Job Specific Skills
• Experience in Financial & management accounting
• Experience in banking/funding and dealt with transactions and deals
• Experience in Accounts Payable
• Experience in automating and using systems to support Finance processes
• Good analytics skills with knowledge of international accounting standards and ERP systems
• Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
• Attention to details
• Strong communication skills and time management capabilities
• Strong computer skills Excel in particular (including accounting databases, PowerPoint,)
• Fluent in English (in written and speaking), Arabic is a plus
• Highly organized
• Ability to work at a fast pace with urgency to produce results and achieve goals as well as to meet deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously
• Keen analytical and organisational skills are required for direct data gathering and analysis, formulation of reports and presentations
• Collaborative approach to working together in a team and across departments
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Finance Manager (Real Estate Development)
Stratus Recruitment International
Quest Search & Selection